We thank you for your interest in our establishment and the confidence you have in our team.
Given the exceptional circumstances we are going through, we would like to share the following information with you:
Your safety and that of our team is our priority
- First of all, know that to date our establishment has not reported any proven case of contamination, whether it concerns our customers or our team,
- Our cleaning procedures are coupled with disinfection procedures according to the following commitments:
- All our rooms are ventilated 20 minutes before any cleaning procedure and all windows are open during all cleaning operations,
- We proceed to a methodical washing of our hands before and after each cleaning by using a first wash with soap and water for 20 seconds then, by applying a dose of disinfectant based on hydroalcoholic gel,
- We clean all the surfaces present in the room using traditional detergents in order to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs. Once the surfaces are clean, we apply a disinfectant using a spray. The set is wiped down with paper towels or disposable wipes (and / or) we use new rags for each room cleaning after a guest leaves. (Either) These rags are thrown away after each cleaning (or) These rags are washed intensively at very high temperature after each room cleaning.
- By means of disinfectants, we pay particular attention to frequently touched surfaces such as switches, door handles, remote controls and faucet handles (see, at the bottom of this page *, all other items regularly disinfected in our establishment ),
- All household linen (sheets, mattress covers, towels and bath towels) are washed at the highest recommended temperature. All these textiles are handled with disposable gloves during each operation,
- Our laundry baskets are cleaned and disinfected after each operation,
- Our vacuum cleaners are emptied after each cleaning and they are systematically cleaned with a disinfectant
- Also note that we pay special attention to carpets, curtains and other soft and porous surfaces,
- During each cleaning operation, we use disposable gloves which are discarded after each session before washing our hands again,
- Finally, the expiration dates of all our cleaning supplies are checked with each delivery.
Our Cancellation Policy
For a reservation you made directly with us
The sums that you have already paid (whether it is the deposit or the total balance) can be used in the form of a credit note for a new identical or equivalent service in the next 12 months.The price of your new reservation must not exceed that of the old one, or you can benefit from a higher category service than the initial service by paying the difference in price which will remain at your expense.
Regarding a reservation that you have made through an intermediary
We strongly recommend that you contact directly the intermediary (Booking, Gîtes de France ...) who made your reservation with our establishment. It is in fact the latter who applies the cancellation conditions that he will have set. We are sorry, therefore, not to be able to intervene in this transaction between the latter and yourself.
In case of specific questions, do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to answer your questions:
- by phone: +33 2 99 81 91 40
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org